Smart Objective

 Amethyst Blade:

I will make this work digitally using procreate on my iPad and potentially refine the work on photoshop. I will research the Elite samurai era, analyzing their dresses and behavior and typical looks. I will however put my own take on traditional clothing as it does involve magic. I will also study similar games like Legend of zelda.

A game set in Japan in 1560, the golden age when Samurais existed. The Elite Samurai era. The game follows a main character who is is a samurai fighting across the lands of Murasakino. A small fictional Island filled with Samurais located in North of Japan where it is cold near Hokkaido. He fights other purple themed magical enemies. The same magic found by the king of the land who is corrupt and villainous. Purple magic. 

I will design a samurai who is the main character  

I will design a bow and blade for him as those are traditional weapons for a samurai 

I will design the villain king 

I will design the king’s castle which is filled with calamity and darkness

I will design the amethyst blade which the king holds, very dark blade which is super powerful. 

Purple magic flows all through it

This game is aimed at teens of both genders but mainly boys as they like this genre of adventure games, especially those with magic. 

The word Murasakino is Japanese for the color purple, a little easter egg back to my theme which is purple haze. 

The deadline is 6 weeks and then 1 week for refining.

Comments

Popular Posts