Project sign off

 Amethyst blade

I will design six splash art/concept artworks for the game within 6 weeks, 1 extra week for refining. 

The pieces involve the following

A main character

Armory for him: sword, bow

Kings castle in the land

The king/villain 

The Amethyst Blade

Project sign off link



Research direction and potential: 

I will start with analyzing of Legend of Zelda and research  on it. Including the world weapons and characters as it is a great example of a game similar to mine. 

Furthermore, I will research about the samurai age to get a better understanding of the era and how to stylize my game. For my landscape castle piece I will research into Japanese castles and landscapes with the links that are in the sign off. 

I will also produce a post on Japanese armor using the Ghost of Tsushima as a great foundation and visual research for the armor. It is a game with great Japanese history which will definitely help give me a base to work with on developing the armory for my main character. 



Comments

  1. Where is your sign off link or screenshots of your sign off? I asked you to post this at the end of the tutorial. And to post your Major Project Plan.

    Follow the sign off, research and post what we discussed in the tutorial. This post gives almost no information as to what your next step will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we discussed, I'd like to see a post on 'Legend of Zelda' to show me this influence on your work, and you can discuss the similarities of your game to this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have published research on Legend of Zelda now, thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts