Term Reflection

 Term Reflection

I believe this term has helped me improve my digital skills heavily including photoshop and procreate. It has also helped me with overall UX through designing my website but also my blog. I have also learned how to document my work and describe it and reflect on it rather well.

I think the biggest criticism I have of myself is my research which I hope to improve as time goes on, I was never used to doing research so this was a new endeavor for me therefore it definitely helped me learn how to research but I believe my research at the moment is far from a professional high-quality standard which I aim it to reach. 

This term has definitely helped me in my digital skills and putting them to use in the apps, I already had experience in these digital programs but this helped me further those skills because I worked with them a lot this term. 

Comments

Popular Posts