Portfolio layout and presentation

 Portfolio Presentation

I updated my portfolio on my website by adding a new section titled the game's name: ocean odyssey. I added a headline and a paragraph to briefly explain my game. 

Underneath I added my gallery which when clicked enlarges the image in high resolution for good viewing followed by text on the left explaining that image and what position that concept art holds in the game. 



Below is what happens when the gallery is pressed presenting the image larger without sacrificing resolution and with descriptive text on the right which explains the game. I believe this gallery is a great choice for game art concepts as it has a space for text which is important alongside visuals in a video game concept. 

I also added a back-to-home button at the bottom to make my website flow more. 


I then added a portfolio with my 3d piece and added brief explanations to all the pictures. 

I also explained my theme and project in greater detail at the top of the page while also adjusting the font and size of everything. 


I also then used my background and added text on top to brief my game which I added to the gallery in my Portfolio. 

I did the same for the 3D diorama gallery except outlining the materials I used.


Comments

  1. Instead of saying pressed, say clicked through. Add some text on what you were trying to get across with the layout or a reflection on how successful in your opinion this is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts