Final piece: Main Character

The male lead character Atlas.

I had decided to give him a purple skin tone to be more magical. I also added grey scales on the fins which are present on the lower body and his arm. Furthermore i had added a light blue gradient to the background to represent water with a loose white blended behind him to be more draw the attention towards him.


I had then added beams of light which I had used the bloom affect native on procreate to brighten and give a sense of light to. I had also added bubbles to represent a more watery look. I also added waves and water  effect on the surface of the water. I had lightened the opacity of that layer as it was too distracting.
Afterward I added fish faintly to add extra marine life. I was further inspired to add colored corals/see weed to represent this magical city under the ocean.

The final piece:



Comments

  1. Any initial sketches of this character? Hand made or digital? Need to show more development of your design ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts