Castles Visual reference

 Castles Visual reference 

Visual references I used when creating my underwater castle 2D piece. 



Here I have used the following references visually to improve my castle I've noticed that there are a lot of curves as well as some arcs in castles. I have attempted to use this in my pieces which can be seen in my upcoming sketches in the next posts. Furthermore, I have noticed that there is detail and the underwater land around the structure so it is important to add detail in the marine life. additionally, I have noticed that underwater there is a recurring theme of green and aquamarine colors alike which would be useful for me.

Reference List:

NatuskaDPI et al. (no date) Silhouette of castle and coral reef. stock vector art 474366614, iStock. Available at: https://www.istockphoto.com/search/2/image?phrase=underwater%2Bcastle (Accessed: 05 June 2023).

Skarin et al. (no date) Vector black castle icon set stock vector art 539339520, iStock. Available at: https://www.istockphoto.com/search/2/image?mediatype=illustration&phrase=castle (Accessed: 05 June 2023). 

Comments

  1. You really need to say more about this here, as well as adding further images (photographic imagery either found online or the images you told me you took in the city centre). Discuss what you were looking for in your research - you set out to make the castle look 'shabby' and worn by the elements - the examples here look like they are from a kids movie! Find some more realistic looking images to back this up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts