Themes: First Thoughts


 My thoughts on the theme options, I noticed that the oceanic theme straight away caught my attention over the other themes as I have played a few games with underwater and oceanic themes such as Minecraft, Fishdom H20, and Subnautica. All of these games represented marine life and architecture that lurks deep down in an interesting way.

I didn't find a liking in spiders on mars, as I wasn't sure there was a lot to work with, I could do a space-themed game that includes spiders but overall I believe the oceanic theme is much broader and can lead to more interesting outcomes. 

The renaissance theme was interesting as it talks about ancient times and powerful men in the roman era etc. There are cool games as such and would be interesting to have a deeper look if I decide to use this theme.





Comments

  1. This post might be enhanced with some images to illustrate it? You explain that you have played a few games with an oceanic theme but don't seem to push where you are going to take this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts