Sign off project

        Signoff Project 

As discussed with my tutor I will be doing 4 2D pieces which include: an underwater castle, a merperson, an entrance to the castle, and a magic trident. 2 3D pieces: An underwater castle, and a trident based on my digital designs for the game. I plan to finish all of these pieces by the beginning of June and then use the remaining time to refine mistakes and the website before the deadline. 

I will begin my research into the following: Environment concept art followed by diorama artists as agreed upon by my tutor. After which I will research Lori Nix and Kathleen Gerber and then underwater gods/myths. 

I will build upon this foundation as I go along through this project to improve it. 

Here is the link to the signoff.




Comments

Popular Posts