Primary Research:

Primary Research 

This week we went out to find examine and take primary research. We used 3d environments on campus such as the buildings and floor and lake to relate to our themes.

I took photos of the following: the use building as it reminds me of the fish tank, a reflective glass in a cuboid shape just like the tank I plan to make in 3D.

I had also taken pictures of the floor and the grains of the texture it had. Brown texture being similar to sand, this is useful and relates to my theme as oceans are generally surrounded by sand. 

I had also taken pictures of as many plants as I could use as a reference for underwater plants such as seaweed and algae. Although these are just land plants and not water-based, I believe they are still similar and a good reference point for primary research. 



I had also taken pictures of the buildings from the view from the Vijay Patel building as this is related to the castle's structure underwater. I felt the buildings had an old theme just like the castle I plan to design. I have also done a light sketch for these houses as uploaded below.




Comments

  1. Remember, you also have to undertake your own primary and secondary research - that was the task, we did an exercise in the class to give you some ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts