Creation of villian


For the main villain, I wanted to create a menacing looking angry clearly evil lord, I decided to use dark tones of purple as they represent loyalty corruption, and evil while also linking back to my theme of purple haze. 




I used a clipping mask here to add the darker tones on his skin as can be seen above. 


I also added a dark magic aura that is also present around the amethyst blade. This dark magic is found a lot in the game as it's the dark force in the game, I chose this because purple is the color of ruin and links back to my theme of purple haze. 
 The final piece: 

Reflection: I am happy with the overall outcome as he looks menacing and evil as I had hoped. The dark magic that I used as well around the amethyst blade which is in his possession has worked out well as well. I think for improvement would be incorporating a full body next time. 

Comments

Popular Posts