Smart Objective

 Smart Objective

I am creating a video game concept as my project for game art BA. I will design 6 different Kitsune masks which the main character can wear to power himself up and fight Japanese style demons. The masks will be based on the power they give the user. The game is aimed at young teens and weebs ( people who love Japanese culture) and some older men too. Mainly for gen z and some millennials as more young people appeal to this genre of games. It is directed towards males mostly but lots of gamer girls are attracted to this style of games as well. 

I plan to design the masks possibly physically on paper to get some ideas then draw them on procreate on my Ipad then add some finishing touches using Photoshop.  

Above is an example of a Kitsune design, mine could be similar to this but I will style art around the mask to fit it's powers. For example: a mask which controls water could have splashes of water around it to compliment the idea of the mask.

My masks will be placed on a gallery on my website by the beginning of December.

Comments

  1. Good this is completed and we have completed your sign off, make sure you blog your sign off, planning and inital research post on your major project

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts