Final advert

 Final Advert

 For my final advert I used the same Idea I had from the practice advert but re engineered it to be better and more eye catching, more visually pleasing. This picture I find to be a lot more appropriate as it's more simplistic and less busy background. 


Picture refrence: Photo by Tima Miroshnichenko: https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-in-white-crew-neck-t-shirt-holding-black-smartphone-7047197/

I am considering doing a rhetorical question about winning games such as "Struggling to dominate" then replying to that by saying "join us, we can solve that". Then adding my tagline while updating my logo. 

I used remove.bg to remove the background from the logo. 

I then used pixlr to add photo using a new image button bottom right. I then enlarged to fit the whole A4. Then added my updated logo. Then added the texts I mentioned above. Here is the final advert.



I added the with us text in larger font to emphasize on it. I used pink as a recurring theme in my company because pink is usually common in video games and is a memorable color so people will remember the company whenever they see a bright pink. i also made the pink ext bold to make it stand out more. I used the font Atomsfer and size is 200.

Reflection: I think the image is much better than the last one and the message is conveyed better here and more interesting with the rhetorical question. Furthermore the background without white is a lot cleaner and more professional. It's also more aesthetically pleasing.Overall I am far more satisfied and happy with this one than the last one.



Comments

Popular Posts